Celebrating my 4th star !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrating my 4th star !

To celebrate my 4th star (Golden Hawk status) here's a link to pictures of the progress on my 63 Avanti.

myersstudebaker.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, myersstudebaker.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

John

63R-2386 under restoration & modification
    sigpic
    John
    63R-2386
    Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Congrats on the star and the progress on the Avanti. It's on the road to becoming a great looking car.

As part of the celebration, you may want to buy John a decent camera to document the great work he does. A lot of fuzz in a lot of the pix.

Bob

Comment

Lookin good John, but one tip- a little cleaning on the valve covers would improve the looks of that new engine a bit Kidding, of course!

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
      Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Bob & Bob,

The camera is actually quite a good one but Mike doesn't always have the focus & date stamp correct, some pictures show 2004 and he didn't start on the car until Feb. 2009. I'm just happy to get some pictures posted when I can.

The valve covers are being sent out for re-chroming. Mike just set them on the engine for the pictures. The block was bored 0.060"
        over & hyperteutic pistons installed, heads ported w/ R3 valves, 276 deg camshaft, R3 headers & ported aluminum intake.

I plan on going to Ohio for the Myer's Tech meet scheduled for April 17th by then the body show be painted, engine & trans back into restored & powder coated frame with just interior work to be done.

John

63R-2386 under restoration & modification
        sigpic
        John
        63R-2386
        Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

Look for me at Myer's in April, many of the Heart of Ohio members will be there.

[img=left]http://www.alink.com/personal/tbredehoft/Avatar1.jpg[/img=left]
          Tom Bredehoft
          '53 Commander Coupe (since 1959)
          '55 President (6H Y6) State Sedan
          ....On the road, again....
          '05 Legacy Ltd Wagon
          All Indiana built cars

Comment

Working...
          X