64 Daytona in Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 Daytona in Dallas

Does anyone know anything about the 64 Daytona listed on Dallas craig's list on Jan 20? It's a V8 car and looks pretty complete.

How can you go wrong with that one??? $600 is a steal for what you're getting. Many of these cars were parked for any number of reasons. I've had a number of cars brought to me which had not been started in 5 years, 20 years and even 30 years. Minor tune up and a little gas in the carb and VROOOOOM, they start. This one is definitely worth the gamble for the money. In fact, you could offer the guy $450 and he would probably take the money and run.

sals54
    sals54

Comment

You must mean this one.

StudeRich
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

yes that would be the one. I'd love to know how bad the cancer is since I'd spend another 700-800 to get it here. still not bad if it's a relatively solid car.

Comment

He says he has the rebuilt radiator, etc. I asked for pix of the trunk and better pix of the outside and inside. We'll see.

John

Here's his 2nd letter:
          No shroud wasn't with the car. Air cleaner yes all new hoses. 600.00 is what I have in it. I'm not makeing anything off it .I just want it to go to a good home. It's a neat car.

Comment

Looks like quite the project...but it is a Daytona!

From deep in the Ozarks...

Fred

Comment

Working...
            X