Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is pretty nice lots of Studebakers in it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is pretty nice lots of Studebakers in it.

ttp://www.flickr.com/photos/24796741@N05/sets/72157604247242338/show/with/2346008881/

62 GT Hawk
    84 vette
    31 Ford Pickup
    2005 Maxima
    2009 Dodge Dakota
    Gravely 17hp Pro
    Gravely Walker 10HP

Link no workee.

Chris Pile
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

If you add an "h" at the beginning it does....

Our past is a powerful draw and in so many ways we try to capture it in order to explain it to ourselves. What started out as an exercise in model building and photography, ended up as a dream-like reconstruction of the town I grew up in. It's not an exact recreation, but it does capture the mood of my memories. And like a dream, many of the buildings show up in different configurations throughout the photos. Or sometimes, the buildings stay put and the backgrounds change. Visually, this is heading towards the realm of ART. NO PHOTOSHOP WAS USED IN THESE PICTURES. IT'S ALL STRAIGHT FROM THE CAMERA. It's the oldest trick in the special effects book: line up a model with an appropriate background and shoot. The buildings are 1/24th scale [ or 1/2 inch equals a foot ]. They are constructed of Gator board, styrene plastic, Sintra [ a light flexible plastic that can be carved, and painted ] plus numerous found objects; such as jewelry pieces, finishing washers and printed material. There are also two books available entitled: Elgin Park -An Ideal American Town and ELGIN PARK - Visual Memories of Mid-Century America in 1/24th Scale

1950 Champion 2 Dr. Sedan

1949 Studebaker 2R5 half ton pickup...

Comment

Just add an h to make http/ etc

Bob

Comment

IS THAT COOL OR WHAT

62 GT Hawk
          84 vette
          31 Ford Pickup
          2005 Maxima
          2009 Dodge Dakota
          Gravely 17hp Pro
          Gravely Walker 10HP

Comment

This is now the FIFTH thread about these this week[xx(] I knew they were good!

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
            Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Hey better this for the 5th time than rehash of what brake linings to use...

62 GT Hawk
              84 vette
              31 Ford Pickup
              2005 Maxima
              2009 Dodge Dakota
              Gravely 17hp Pro
              Gravely Walker 10HP

Comment

Amen,
                Gordy is it really five,I thought it was only three.

Dean.

Comment

Working...
                X