Bargain-priced 62 GTs, Vancouver and Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargain-priced 62 GTs, Vancouver and Texas

Looks like both are bargains! I thought about them, just the distance thing:

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
    Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Bob, you are correct, especially the red one looks keen, tho no pix of the interior. And it runs!

As for distance, don't you need a vacation? No snow here (San Antonio--today will be about 60 degrees) and only a little (a couple of feet or so) in Portland.[)]

Just whiz on over there or here with a couple of extra tires and get one or both of those little beauties. The mail can wait.

John

Comment

Yeah, would love a getaway right now; global warming has us in below zero temps here[)]. Still in save-the-business-and-employee's-jobs mode though. Got to severely limit hobby expenditures for now. I'm hoping to make the IM, but it looks 50-50 at best. A road trip to TX would alter that a bit more

I have a running GT 4-speed car with decent body and nice interior, but patched floors and bad frame that just needs a donor rolling shell. Avantidon has one for a decent price and less than 200 miles away and I even had to pass on that![B)]

At least I'll make York in March for (reasonably) sure

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
      Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Red one looks well worth the cash, the one in Texas, I don't think anyone will bite for $2500.

Comment

The Hawk in Washington looks like it wouldn't be a bad investment for someone that wants a GT Hawk, but the Texas car in my estimation is about $1500 overpriced. Bud

Comment

From the owner of the red one. I had asked if the car was drivable to San Antonio:

Hi John,
            I hadn't noticed that the ad was posted on the forum, yet. However, a local buyer is picking it up tomorrow morning. There is no rust in the usual areas, but it does have several pinholes at the top front passenger side of the decklid. There is no carpet, the seats need complete re-upholstery, the headliner is decent, but not perfect. Door panels are decent, but a little faded.
            I have not driven it enough to feel confident driving it long distance- 0 to 50 miles OK, 2000 miles, risky.
            Bruce

John

Comment

Working...
            X