paint color help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paint color help

i have a 42 m15 that was painted montana green from the factory i was wondering if any one has a paint chip or a vech painted this color as i would like to see it thanks

randy belgum

Try this web link for Studebaker with a Ditzler color PPG paint chip code. If you move your mouse cursor over the colors a magnifying window should pop up to better see color. The scan is of an old original paint chip so remember that actual color of paint could be quite different. It doesn't show a Montana green but does show a Mountain Green and a Mohawk Green.

Huge supplier of Automotive Paint, Auto Body Supplies, Airbrush Equipment, Car Detailing Supplies, Pinstripe Paint, Spray Guns & Safety Respirators at Wholesale Prices. Our items are factory direct and we carry a wide variety of Top Quality Brands.

This next link is the 2nd page of scan listing manufacturer paint codes and Ditzler paint codes.

Huge supplier of Automotive Paint, Auto Body Supplies, Airbrush Equipment, Car Detailing Supplies, Pinstripe Paint, Spray Guns & Safety Respirators at Wholesale Prices. Our items are factory direct and we carry a wide variety of Top Quality Brands.

John

63R-2386 under restoration & modification
    sigpic
    John
    63R-2386
    Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

Working...
    X