X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday 1/26 Eye Candy

Twofer Tuesday:

Chris,

This 41 is similar to the 40 you like, so here's an idea what can be done with it, although if you left it completely stock it would be a great car as well.

John

63R-2386 under restoration & modification
    sigpic
    John
    63R-2386
    Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

Now I will be on a sugar high all day....thanks for the post

Comment

Nice color combo on the 41,all 41s should be two tone. Just a beautiful trip setup.

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Thank you once again. Very nice.

Gary Sanders
          Nixa, MO
          President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
          Gary Sanders
          Nixa, MO

Comment

That first car looks like it's in the 100,000 dollar range, but it sure is beautiful.

1951 Commander Land cruiser

Comment

Beautiful cars. I wouldn't want my classic parked near where anyone was playing golf though.
              The air cleaner on the 41 shows a clever use of a Studebaker belt buckle. Sharp rod.

"In the heart of Arkansas."
              1952 Champion Starlight w/overdrive. Searcy, Arkansas
              Searcy, Arkansas
              1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
              1952 2R pickup

Comment

quote:Originally posted by ChampTrucking

Hmmm, have I every said that I like the '41's?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Tom - Mulberry, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2161.27)

1964 Studebaker Commander 170-1V, 3-speed w/OD (Cost to Date: $623.67)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

I LOVE that '41! Is that the body style they call a "double dater" coupe?

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
                  '63 F2/Lark Standard

The Official Website of the San Diego Chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club. Serving San Diego County

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 52-fan

Beautiful cars. I wouldn't want my classic parked near where anyone was playing golf though.
                    The air cleaner on the 41 shows a clever use of a Studebaker belt buckle. Sharp rod.

1952 Champion Starlight w/overdrive. Searcy, Arkansas
                    Those belt buckles are nicely made and sure do look appropriate as a piece of trim. I have a couple that I bought on e-bay and will be using one in my GT Grille mesh. This guy trumped me. Nice cars. jimmijim

Stude Junkie+++++++Do it right the f$$$$ Time. Never mind. Just do it right. When youre done your done. You'll know it.
                    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Wow, those two make folks think there was no such thing as a top end model and a base model! Gorgeous, thanks again, this always makes a pleasant start of the day's "computering". John

Comment

quote:Originally posted by showbizkid

I LOVE that '41! Is that the body style they call a "double dater" coupe?
                        Don't think that's a double dater. We have a 42 Double Dater on display at the California Auto Museum until this Saturday. Sorry about the quality of the picture - it's a black car in a dark place.

Jon Stalnaker
                        Editor, Hawk Talks
                        Karel Staple Chapter SDC
                        Jon Stalnaker
                        Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Rich, THANKS. I'm partial to the top car. It's from my favorite era and if I could I'd one one.
                          sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Working...
                          X