green interior for 64 Cruiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green interior for 64 Cruiser

I recently bought a 64 Cruiser for parts and with it I have a nos set of seat skins front and rear. The front is a split bench, the rear has the fold down type seat but I don't have the cover for the center fold down. The seats are the cloth glittery type material. If someone needs them the price is $225. There are six skins total.

Any pictures? Not sure if have the same green interior as StudeRich's Daytona, but he may have enough extra material from SASCO to do that arm rest. I'm sure he'd love to have a buyer for some of those extra pieces. [^]

Comment

No pictures Dave. It is not the same as Daytona, it is a Cruiser only pattern. It is very nice looking and would work in other but would not be correct.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by nels

I recently bought a 64 Cruiser for parts and with it I have a nos set of seat skins front and rear. The front is a split bench, the rear has the fold down type seat but I don't have the cover for the center fold down. The seats are the cloth glittery type material. If someone needs them the price is $225. There are six skins total.
        If you can find the matching center panel vinyl, you can lose the rear arm rest and have a Daytona rear seat cover.

JDP/Maryland
        JDP Maryland

Comment

It's gone. Gave it to a good home.

Comment

Working...
          X