Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1911 EMF Article

Just received the January issue of AutoRestorer

Cover is a 1911 EMF...4 page article inside...

Ted
    '57 Champion

Hemmings Motor News had a yellow one as a cover feature in the past couple of years. Driving it would be work.
    Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Check this one out that I had in the AACA Museum in the fall of 2008

sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

The EMF Club will be holding their bi-annual get together in central Kansas this year. More info as this develops.

Chris Pile
        The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Two years ago I did a lot of work on the 1910 EMF that is on lone to the Studebaker National Museum. Drove it a couple of miles. Was a blast. Once in high gear, all you heard was the wind whistle by your ears. Jim

Comment

I have a friend who owns a 1909 EMF Touring and drives it all of the time, her husband just passed away but she is the driver and here's the car:

sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

The three guys whose initials those are were typical giants of the early industry (well, I'm sure it didn't seem "early" when they were doing consolidations, mergers and acquisitions). They were the driving force of the Rickenbacker, which, curiously, was partially undone by a whispering campaign against its hydraulic brakes -- headed by Studebaker.

Comment

I wounder if it was Rickenbacker that started the one that EMF meant - EVERY MECHANICAL FAULT.[:0]

Matt
                Brisbane
                Australia
                Matt
                Brisbane
                Australia
                sigpic

Visit my Blog: http://www.mattsoilyrag.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

Working...
                X