Check out my poster for the '56 Champion Hot Rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my poster for the '56 Champion Hot Rod

There are a couple of typos and a couple of omissions that need to be fixed before I go to the printer, but I thought you folks might like to see the killer work my pal Gary does. This will be printed out 24" x 36" and will be on an easel next to the car at the Grand National Roadster Show --LESS THAN TWO WEEKS AWAY!

(By the way, I will probably be selling this car after the show. I have no idea how much I will be asking, but it will be DIRT CHEAP--probably in the $15K range to a fellow SDC member. If there are no bites around here I will put it on ebay and let the chips fall where they may)

Very cool iconography! Very nice use of vintage colors too. Me like!

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
    '63 F2/Lark Standard

The Official Website of the San Diego Chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club. Serving San Diego County

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

I like it too. Very similar to what I did with the Studebaker Dude sign I had made for my truck. I like the Sun with the lazy S and the rest of Studebaker printed out like the lettering on the 2R trucks. In mine you can see the chrome. Yours is in the shadow.

Very nicely done.

Jon Stalnaker
      Editor, Hawk Talks
      Karel Staple Chapter SDC
      Jon Stalnaker
      Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

I will pay for a copy of that so I can hang it in my man cave! Please let me know what one would cost!!

Comment

Very nice, Alan! [8D]

Dick Steinkamp
          Bellingham, WA

Dick Steinkamp
          Bellingham, WA

Comment

Das' coool![8D]

1963 Lark, 259 V8, two-tone paint, Twin Traction. Garaged for winter, receiving maintence for spring. (oh, and that there is my buddy, Nixon)

Comment

quote:Originally posted by ChampTrucking

I will pay for a copy of that so I can hang it in my man cave! Please let me know what one would cost!!
              Depends on what size you want. I'm thinking about $100 for 24 X 36 printed on high quality paper--perhaps less.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Allan Songer

quote:Originally posted by ChampTrucking

Depends on what size you want. I'm thinking about $100 for 24 X 36 printed on high quality paper--perhaps less.
                A buddy did mine also and I had Kinko's print and mount them on foam core. I had them do some smaller ones to give away to folks. They were real cheap (a couple of bucks each).

Dick Steinkamp
                Bellingham, WA

Dick Steinkamp
                Bellingham, WA

Comment

Allan,
                  Great graphics!
                  Now, where to the proceeds of car sales go?.....another Stude?

Greg

Turbocharging a flathead six Yes, you can double the horsepower of a little 169 cubic inch Studebaker motor by adding a junkyard turbo! Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.

http://turbostude.com/Tribaker (LP three-wheeler project)

Comment

quote:Originally posted by turbostude

Allan,
                    Great graphics!
                    Now, where to the proceeds of car sales go?.....another Stude?

Greg

Turbocharging a flathead six Yes, you can double the horsepower of a little 169 cubic inch Studebaker motor by adding a junkyard turbo! Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.

http://turbostude.com/Tribaker (LP three-wheeler project)
                    C Cab flathead turbo Bonneville Salt Flats racer if I can swing it!

Comment

Neat poster. I went back and looked at your car very nice.
                      Good luck at the show.

Gary Sanders
                      Nixa, MO
                      President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
                      Gary Sanders
                      Nixa, MO

Comment

Well that is a bit much for me at this time.Oh well!

Comment

Working...
                        X