Southern Az. Chapter Luncheon:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Az. Chapter Luncheon:

whats better than a group of Stude's great people, pickled herring, and a chance to buy a shirt that's three size's to small on impulse. (it is now drapped on the handle of that Sacramento 6 volt spotlight buy) There were folks there from all over,WA.CA.ID.NM.PA.AL.MO.VA. just to name a few.

[img][/img]

Here's the rest of the pic's

Comment

'Twas much fun. Richard's quite the auctioneer, eh? Bet he coulda sent a bag lady home with aluminum siding.[8D] My impulse purchase netted me a cool 1970's AMT model of a 1953... now we'll see if my shaky hands can put it together. LH

whirling dervish of misinformation
      Whirling dervish of misinformation.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Lark Hunter

[red][size=3][font=Comic Sans MS]'Twas much fun. Richard's quite the auctioneer, eh? Bet he coulda sent a bag lady home with aluminum siding.[8D] My impulse purchase netted me a cool 1970's AMT model of a 1953...
        Well i sat through the whole thing thirsty and mad at my self because i didn't bid at least $50 on that six pack of bottled water. Who knew there was water for free in the back of the room. But scoring that 1/43 scale extremly rare Studebaker bullet nose wiener mobile for a measly $85 was the highlight of my day. I just wish he'd have put up that bridge everyone was talking about.

Comment

Looks like a nice outing and I see a few friends, Richard, Chuck, Chris and my old 60 wagon the Desert Ark V-8 stick with overdrive , nice car then and looks like still a nice car...Bob

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA
          canbstudebakers-
          Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

Working...
          X