X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker to reopen in South Bend

Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

From the looks of the neighborhood in the museum area, you would be wise to invest in a good security system if the house is to be unattended for any duration of time...

Barry'd in Studes

Comment

I think it was 1997 that the Internation was in Southbend. My wife and I did a lot of exploring around the city and found some areas and homes that we fell in love with. I guarantee that those homes aren't $90,000.

Doug
      Venice, Florida
      1950 Champion
      9G F1

Comment

Uhh, where do I read about 'Studebaker reopening'??

1949 2R17
        R is for Rusty

In the middle of Minnesota
        sigpic
        In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

I'm with TX Rebel on the quality of housing in and around the museum and east of there not the best of property. $90,000 would be way over priced there, but something over around Notre Dame would be a steal.
          And I too don't relate to the heading Studebaker to reopen in South Bend and the topic here as written.

Tom

sigpic

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! Being from South Bend, that's one of the funniest things Iv'e ever heard![)][][}][B)][:0]

Chris Dresbach
            Chris Dresbach

Comment

Nanostudebakers?[?] LH

Straight from the horse's mouth
              Whirling dervish of misinformation.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Lark Hunter

Nanostudebakers?[?] LH

Straight from the horse's mouth
                Nano park...[}][xx(]

Chris Dresbach
                Chris Dresbach

Comment

once agian showing the publics willingness to trade our abilty to build and produce, for a darn IPOD.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
                  http://datinmanspeaks.blogspot.com/

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Da Tinman

once agian showing the publics willingness to trade our abilty to build and produce, for a darn IPOD.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
                    No kidding, and I'm not alone on that opinion. Not many South Benders are happy with "Ignition Park" (to the locals it's "No Spark Park"). Before the city demolished the stamping plant, there were two offers from large businesses wanting to buy the building and use it as a stamping plant, like allied stamping did. The city said "We don't want manufactureing" and demolised the stamping plant.[}][}][}] By the way, I don't have an Ipod![)][]

Chris Dresbach
                    Chris Dresbach

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Da Tinman

No kidding, and I'm not alone on that opinion. Not many South Benders are happy with "Ignition Park" (to the locals it's "No Spark Park"). Before the city demolished the stamping plant, there were two offers from large businesses wanting to buy the building and use it as a stamping plant, like allied stamping did. The city said "We don't want manufactureing" and demolised the stamping plant.[}][}][}] By the way, I don't have an Ipod![)][]

Chris Dresbach
                      Chris Dresbach

Comment

Is she smoking something. Obviously crime and schools were not a consideration. Plus she is way off on Miami and Minneapolis. These are markets that have gone through the roofs since 1990. Try moving to Minneapolis and buying an affordable home in a solid neighborhood for less than 300K

57 & 58 Packards and Larks

Comment

Working...
                        X