Arctic White Paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arctic White Paint

I have a 1957 Golden Hawk - arctic white with gold on the fins. It was a farme off restoration several years ago, and is now showing some minor scratches. I was told that I could purchase a touch up paint (small bottle w/brush)that would match the color. Someone mentioned O'Reilly Auto Parts Store. Does anyone have any advice in this area?
    Curt Devan
    Kirksville, MO

Editor, Mid Missouri Chapter Newsletter "Studie News"
    sigpic

Try these guys...

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

Try these guys...

Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA

Comment

White varies so much,you'd be better off with a local source.Most local auto body supply stores can mix up a 'tub'. if you can't find a store,ask your nearest body shop where they buy their paint.
        Maybe I'm spoiled,but I've seen my local store spend over a 1/2 hour mixing up a tub to match cars off the street.[for $9.95]
        tub= touch up bottle !!!

LaSalle,Il
        61Hawk
        Oglesby,Il.

Comment

White varies so much,you'd be better off with a local source.Most local auto body supply stores can mix up a 'tub'. if you can't find a store,ask your nearest body shop where they buy their paint.
          Maybe I'm spoiled,but I've seen my local store spend over a 1/2 hour mixing up a tub to match cars off the street.[for $9.95]
          tub= touch up bottle !!!

LaSalle,Il
          61Hawk
          Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Working...
          X