Stock break system/ Shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock break system/ Shocks

I have A praticly new break system that I installed on my 62 lark 11 inch fenned drums,backing plates,new wheel cylinders and rubber break lines,relined shoes,seals and wheel bearings and all hardware for the front. 10 inch finned drums new shoes and all hardware,And a new single pot master cylinder. Also have new front and rear gabriel shocks. Breaks and rear shocks were installed but car is still being restored and has only been moved around shop, All parts work as designed I just decided to hotrod the car as oposed to restoring it so that is why I am removing them. thanks .

fred

What are you going to use to hotrod it out? I'd use a 289 supercharged and really burn people on the race track.

1951 Commander Land cruiser

Comment

Will you be selling the parts you are removing? I could be interested in the 11 inch finned rear brake assemblies,including drums. Reach me at arbur@shaw.ca,780-458-3380. Art

Comment

quote:Originally posted by VAG88

Will you be selling the parts you are removing? I could be interested in the 11 inch finned rear brake assemblies,including drums.
        According to Fred, it does NOT have rear drums for '63-'66 Disc. fronts, it has 10 in. finned rears for a 289 V-8 equipped drum brake car, since it is a '62 Lark 8. [:0]

StudeRich
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

StudeRich is correct.

fred

Comment

Ya but we do have 11" fin drums for the disc brakes system.

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA
            canbstudebakers-
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

Working...
            X