Studeski
    Claude Chmielewski
    claudeski@netzero.com

Fillmore, Wisconsin
    1947 M16 Truck
    1962 GT Hawk
    1963 Lark
    1964 Commander Wagonaire

"One after another they volunteered how in their families and in their communities they were expected to be responsible for their behavior, how honesty was assumed to be the rule, not the exception. They also talked matter-of-factly about the sense of duty to their country, a sentiment not much in fashion anymore."

Studeski
    Claude Chmielewski
    claudeski@netzero.com

Fillmore, Wisconsin
    1947 M16 Truck
    1962 GT Hawk
    1963 Lark
    1964 Commander Wagonaire
    1936 Dictator
    1950 Champion Regal 4 dr parts car
    1953 Commander Regal HT
    1953 2R5 Pickup
    1947 M16 Truck
    1960 Lark VIII Convertible
    1960 Champ 5E7 step side short box
    1962 Champ 7E5 no box
    1962 GT Hawk
    1963 Lark VI 4 dr
    1963 GT Hawk R2
    1964 Daytona Convertible
    1964 Commander Wagonaire

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” ~ Abraham Lincoln​

That's pretty darned expensive for a tissue box. Do tissues come with it? I wonder if anyone knows if it was an option on the Champ trucks? Kevin at radar school.

1963 Champ

Comment

That's pretty darned expensive for a tissue box. Do tissues come with it? I wonder if anyone knows if it was an option on the Champ trucks? Kevin at radar school.

1963 Champ

Comment

quote: That's pretty darned expensive for a tissue box. Do tissues come with it? I wonder if anyone knows if it was an option on the Champ trucks? Kevin at radar school.

1963 Champ
        I think these were all dealer installed. My mother had one put in her 53 Champion.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

quote: That's pretty darned expensive for a tissue box. Do tissues come with it? I wonder if anyone knows if it was an option on the Champ trucks? Kevin at radar school.

1963 Champ
          I think these were all dealer installed. My mother had one put in her 53 Champion.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

Well... I suppose one could say that 'something is only worth what someone is willing to pay'. In this case, it seems that 'a fool and his money are soon parted'. Still, I bet the seller is really happy. I suppose I would be.

Lotsa Larks!
            K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
            Ron Smith
            Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
            Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
            Ron Smith
            Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Well... I suppose one could say that 'something is only worth what someone is willing to pay'. In this case, it seems that 'a fool and his money are soon parted'. Still, I bet the seller is really happy. I suppose I would be.

Lotsa Larks!
              Ron Smith
              Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
              Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
              Ron Smith
              Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Looks like tissues are included. That makes all the difference.
                Brad Johnson,
                SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Looks like tissues are included. That makes all the difference.
                  Brad Johnson,
                  SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                  Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                  '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                  '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

That's pretty cool. Did it swivel on the mount? I don't see how you would get a tissue out otherwise.

1952 Commander Starlight

Comment

That's pretty cool. Did it swivel on the mount? I don't see how you would get a tissue out otherwise.

1952 Commander Starlight

Comment

Yes they swivel on the mount. There was one on one of my 1956 Golden Hawks. No idea of when it was installed as I didn't get it until the car was close to 30 years old, although I was essentially the 2nd owner, I think. I kept the dispenser, knowing it was rare. Guess I better polish it.[]

Comment

Yes they swivel on the mount. There was one on one of my 1956 Golden Hawks. No idea of when it was installed as I didn't get it until the car was close to 30 years old, although I was essentially the 2nd owner, I think. I kept the dispenser, knowing it was rare. Guess I better polish it.[]

Comment

I wonder if anyone knows if it was an option on the Champ trucks? Kevin at radar school.

In answer to your question:

Craig

Comment

I wonder if anyone knows if it was an option on the Champ trucks? Kevin at radar school.

In answer to your question:

Craig

Comment

Working...
                              X