View Full Version : Needed-- Trim panel retainer 53 - C body

01-03-2010, 04:41 PM
I need a trim panel retainer. The stainless
strip at the top of the door panel that holds
the upholstery (trim) panel at the top. The
trim panel slides under it. I need the right
side, for a 53 C body coupe. Part # 298308
Just lookin' for a nice used one. Mine was
missing when I got the car.

Tex E. Grier