Alternative to Avanti hog troughs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative to Avanti hog troughs

Several people have contacted me concerning the tubing alternative to hog troughs, as discussed in another topic.

I spoke with Phil Harris of Fairborn Studebaker today, and we agreed to make a set to see how they work, rather than passing out the drawings.

We are making one set, and will need to have someone install them here in the near future to check for fit. If somone has mechanical ability and wants to be first to install, you may wish to contact Phil.

1963 Studebaker Avanti: LS1 motor and T-56 transmission have been moved rearward, set up as a two seat coupe with independent rear suspension.
    sigpic 1963 Studebaker Avanti: LS1 motor and T-56 transmission have been moved rearward, set up as a two seat coupe with independent rear suspension. Complex solutions for nonexistant problems.

Gene

My hog troughs appear to be in good condition with some fixable rust in the rear.

However, If no one else is interested in the evaluation, I might consider doing it to add to the underside life of my 83.

If this drags on with no one that wants to do it, Please contact me off line with some idea of what it might entail to install, I'll keep it confidential if necessary, and I'll consider it.

Bob

Comment

How about an e-mail address for Phil?

Comment

Working...
      X