Studebaker song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker song

Don't know if you guys have talked about this one or not. Written by Warren Zevon, as performed by Jordan Zevon. Funny, my life life when i was 23. I left Monterey to move to fresno, with a broken Studebaker in tow.

The challenge continues with Jordan Zevon's performance of "Studebaker."I do not own the music of Warren Zevon. The album ENJOY EVERY SANDWICH was produced ...

they just keep following me home
    they just keep following me home

I like the song but even in college when I was driving my first car a 61 Lark VI Regal 4 door it never broke down and left me stranded. There was one trip from Tuscaloosa, AL to Houston, TX where I used 16 quarts of 50 weight motor oil. On the same trip I had about 3 or 4 flats because I was running retreads with inter tubes. Once I got a brand new set of tires, gave it the valve and ring job it was like a new car. I wish I still had it.

<div align="left">John</div id="left">

<div align="left">'63 Avanti, R1, Auto, AC, PW (under restoration)</div id="left">
    sigpic
    John
    63R-2386
    Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

That's a great sounding song, [^] I just can't deal with the negative (untrue) "breaking down" Studebaker thing! [xx(]

StudeRich
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
      X