Hey, it's only $1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, it's only $1!

http://tinyurl.com/ydfd8r5 You KNOW you've always wanted a beat-up Champion. And who wouldn't LOVE a trip to Idaho this time of year to get it?

Think of it as an adventure!

C'mon!

John

Wha... road trip?!? Did somebody say "road trip"?!? I just happen to LOVE---

Don't get me started... I claim to have officially retired the trusty ol' tow dolly for the winter.....

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
    Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

I bid $25 and I'm the current high bidder at $2.25. Yay!

Comment

Man that steenking car is really nice. I would like to park that in my worst friend's driveway. jimmijim

Stude Junkie+++++++Do it right the f$$$$ Time. Never mind. Just do it right. When youre done your done. You'll know it.
        sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Man that steenking car is really nice. I would like to park that in my worst friend's driveway. jimmijim

Stude Junkie+++++++Do it right the f$$$$ Time. Never mind. Just do it right. When youre done your done. You'll know it.
          sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Nice patina.....

1955 President one owner
            Moncks Corner, SC

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

Don't get me started... I claim to have officially retired the trusty ol' tow dolly for the winter.....
              Go for it Bams, it will get you out of that storm and it does say hole car. Some sliegh runners, your tow dolly,some bells, youtube, what a story..

Comment

Wow a two door 3 speed with overdrive, deluxe model

Mabel 1949 Champion
                Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
                Gus 1958 Transtar
                The Prez 1955 President State
                Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
                Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
                Fresno,Ca
                Mabel 1949 Champion
                Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
                Gus 1958 Transtar
                The Prez 1955 President State
                Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
                Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
                Fresno,Ca

Comment

I wouldn't go so far as to say, 'beat up,' on this car. Very weathered, yes. By the lack of interior shots, I'd say that it's a foregone conclusion one has their hands full there though. All in all, it looks like a really neat car. Thankfully, it's in Idaho and therefore not a temptation.

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                  K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                  Ron Smith
                  Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
                  Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                  K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                  Ron Smith
                  Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Crap, it's up to $2.25! Too rich for my blood.

Doug
                    Venice, Florida
                    1950 Champion
                    9G F1

Comment

I like a good road trip too, just swing thru Illinois on the way and we'll go get it together
                      quote:Originally posted by bams50

Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

66 Commander R1 Clone
                      51 Commander 4dr
                      1962 Champ

51 Commander 4 door

Comment

Hey Kurt, you just upped the ante for me!

Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

While I'm not that interested, the body doesn't appear to be that bad. I've seen people fix a lot worse. If the body is as solid as it looks, and both the cowl plate and S/N plate are there, this might be steal for someone who lives close by.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Tom - Mulberry, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2161.27)

1964 Studebaker Commander 170-1V, 3-speed w/OD (Cost to Date: $623.67)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                          1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Speaking of road trips...I could take the last one I picked up to the junk yard and get my money back...that is for the purchase price...but the gas and wear and tear on my tow vehicle...I'll never see that money again! All in all...a million dollar experience I wouldn't give a nickle to repeat! The end result is that the sheer fun I am having playing with this piece of junk is really irritating the heck out of everybody else around here.

John Clary
                            Greer, SC

Life... is what happens as you are making plans.
                            SDC member since 1975
                            John Clary
                            Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Shupp, Bams. You've got (3) delivery days left before Christmas. And right after that, there's the tax forms, and the white sales. Sorry, you can't be spared. Or...can you?

(Wouldn't a RCR see this as a holiday bonus?)--little red devil on your shoulder

Comment

Working...
                              X