GH project car model- video!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GH project car model- video!!

SERIOUS overkill to do a 5-minute video for a toy car sale, but it does give a really good detailed look at this particular model, with excellent detail:

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
    Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

I bought one of those when they first came out...
    It's the only Stude toy I have that has NEVER been wiped off or dusted[]
    But I'd rather watch a YouTube video of Ol' Dave's junkyard Stude with a soundtrack of crickets and bee's
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by bams50

SERIOUS overkill to do a 5-minute video for a toy car sale, but it does give a really good detailed look at this particular model, with excellent detail:

http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock
    Note: Rule 20 rules.
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

The 2x4 was to hold the hood up, he never did do that.

If it wasn't for the last minute i'd never get anything done.
      101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Obviously had an axle swap, looks like it has a flanged rear end instead of tapered axles[8D]

Mark Anderson
        Member SDC and FMCA
        Keeper of the Studebaker Cruiser Registry

Comment

I built a diorama around this model. I gave it a title..."The Best Meditation is...Restoration"...it depicts a shop, the poor schlep working on the car has fallen asleep on a creeper under the car. His dog has chewed up his drill cord and is plundering his tool box for more. []

So far, I have won 1st place each time I have exhibited it. The model itself was a Christmas gift from my Daughter a few years ago.

[img][/img]

John Clary
          Greer, SC

Life... is what happens as you are making plans.
          SDC member since 1975
          John Clary
          Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

The chewed in half drill cord is very unique. Good that it wasn't plugged in or is that a different dog. jimmijim

Stude Junkie+++++++Do it right the f$$$$ Time. Never mind. Just do it right. When youre done your done. You'll know it.
            sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

The inspiration for the chewed drill cord came from a real experience when one of my dogs chewed up the cord on a new skill saw once when I was momentarily distracted. At that time the dog was young and in the "chewing stage." I should have known better than to leave the temptation where she could get to it. Here is a wider shot of the diorama. Due to the window of the circular diorama, wide shots are difficult because of reflections.

[img][/img]
              John Clary
              Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Working...
              X