Found another AM/FM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found another AM/FM

While chasing down a dial glass, I found a radio guy that has a restored unit, with audio inputs and outputs added. $1000 is not a record price for a AM/FM, and this one sounds special, maybe he'll deal a bit.

"I do have an AC 3500 boxed up ready to ship [3? 4? years ago] that a costumer paid for the basic restoration and had me do a lot of extra work, replacing volume control, function switch, adding line inputs and, output then went off when i told him of the additional charges and never finished paying the bill. Would take $1000.00 for that unit."

mac@wonderbarman.com

JDP/Maryland
    JDP Maryland

Help,Does anyone know if John's Avanti radio will fit a 1964 Gt Hawk?
    Jack

1955 SPEEDSTER LEMON/LIME
    1955 SPEEDSTER RED & WHITE
    1964 R2 GT HAWK (SID)

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Jeeze..........just sold mine for 400.00...........guess I shot myself:-(

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Laemmle

Jeeze..........just sold mine for 400.00...........guess I shot myself:-(

$400 was the standard price for a number of years, than ebay went nuts. The crazy bidders may have run their course by now, but several sold for $700-$1000 during the crazy fad. I did not put a reserve on mine, because we did not even know we had one. The guy doing the dial glass has at least one advertised on the swap page for $600

JDP/Maryland
        JDP Maryland

Comment

Oh well I have owned 70 plus cars and I never made a buck on them so
          whats the big deal on a radio? Just another part of the money pit!
          jack

1964 R2 GT HAWK (SID)

Comment

I like your 55s.Qustion on the red/white car.Was that the factory color .I am .interested in the redI have a 55 commander I am restoring .The build sheet says the color was Racho/white.I have another 55 commander that is done.I have two so my dahghters will not fight over them when I pass.

Comment

As far as I know the Speedster was never offered in red&white.
              I purchased it that way, the prior owner said the colors were 55
              Studebaker colors however.
              Jack

1964 R2 GT HAWK (SID)

Comment

Well, I guess I scored in S. Bend last year. I bought 2 for less than $300, one worked the other didn't.

Jim
                "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
                their Memorials!

Comment

Working...
                X