Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much can I get for this 1957 President

Hello All,

As you guys might know from my recent posts this 1957 Studebaker President sedan was part of the deal when I purchase the other 1957 Studebaker President Sedan. Originally I was giving it to my father, but we have to be realistic and he told me he don't have the money to restore this one as it needs some work to be done. I am not selling it yet because I want to make sure that mine is complete and that I don't need anything from this one. I want to have an idea how much I can get for it before possibly putting it on ebay but I promise I will offer it here so maybe one of you guys wants it.

Car needs floor restoration. The Roof, doors, trunk, fenders and hood seems to be solid and the car is I would say 90% complete on the outside, the front/rear bumpers and rear lights are inside the car (not shown on this pictures). The car have great lines. Inside is missing front seat and the speedometer on the dash. The car have no engine or tranny.

Here are some pics:

my father:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

1957 Studebaker President Sedan 57H-W6 2606

Matthew might want that stainless.....

1955 President one owner
    Moncks Corner, SC

Comment

If noone is interested in it as a whole unit I am possibly interested in the front doors. Steve

sigpic

Comment

If you part it out I will take the door panels. I especially need the drivers door panel. I would buy the hole car if there was a reasonable way to get it to Sebastian FL.

Comment

Studemichael am not selling yet but when I finish my other 57 president I can let you know and if you make a reasonable offer it can be yours, am down in Miami, is only a 2 1/2 hours drive 150 miles away from Sebastian, you can rent a trailer and come get it.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Yanqui84@gmail.com

...and if you make a reasonable offer it can be yours...
            I hate to burst any bubbles, but that is a $300 car at most the way it sits now. With the parts that are missing and the condition of the fenders and maybe the rear doors (rusty), you may not get that. Be realistic because the reality is this is nothing but a parts car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Tom - Mulberry, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2161.27)

1964 Studebaker Commander 170-1V, 3-speed w/OD (Cost to Date: $623.67)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
            1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Tom, It'funny but that is the exact same figure I had in my head as I scrolled thru the pictures. If someone was to carefully part the car out He could get more, but there is a lot of work in doing that.

Doug
              Venice, Florida
              1950 Champion
              9G F1

Comment

I think I will part it out was am done with mine, I appreciate all the help. I will use the money to do more things to mine.

Comment

You're worried about Miami to Sebastian?
                  C'mon... Think how easy that is rather than Miami to Seattle...
                  Scoot down and grab it!
                  It's an two and a half hours at most...
                  Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by StudeMichael

If you part it out I will take the door panels. I especially need the drivers door panel. I would buy the hole car if there was a reasonable way to get it to Sebastian FL.
                  HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

That's the kina car you park out in front of your house just to pixx off the neighborhood..I have a lixp. Ain't it funny how people with a lisp can't pronounth it? Hey, I have a nice speedometer for one of those. I bought it offa ebay a few years ago cuz I thought it was cool.

Comment

Can someone tell me if this hood will work on a 56 Champion 2 dr? Thanks, Steve

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X