Reproduction VIN decals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reproduction VIN decals?

Biigg's post about the repo decals got me looking at some VIN tags. Notice the top one off a 61 Lark is larger in size than the two 63 tags below. It also says "Studebaker-Packard",and the 63 dosen';t.When did that change,62? Anyone have any of the 61 style decals?I would love a couple..Thanks.

It's been awhile, but someone (BondoBill perhaps?) provided me with decals from this era. I remember using one on a car I worked with. Whoever I got them from - I only had a couple and I gave one away to someone in need.

I feel assured Bondo has the expertise and equipment to make these. It's a matter of whether or not he's willing.[^]

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1963 Cruiser
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Try SI. Got mine from Ed years back.

Richard

Comment

I make them, have been for more than 5 years. Just need to know the version you need. Don't request them here. E-MAIL ME PLEASE

Comment

I make them, have been for more than 5 years. Just need to know the version you need. Don't request them here. E-MAIL ME PLEASE

Comment

Will do Bill.Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
            X