1957 golden hawk fully loaded!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1957 golden hawk fully loaded!

dad has a 1957 with every factory option.has 41k miles runs perfect. needs paint-already sanded and primed. car is all original #'s no rust or accidents. car is located in fla. have very limited internet access at the moment. can be reached @ 203 -770-0203. wkds, nights after 9pm est.what would be the aprox. value at the moment?
    -troy

Pix are a plus!

Chris Pile
    Editor: The Studebaker Special
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

My 1957 Golden Hawk was also a loaded car. I think that was fairly common for top of the line models. Mine had overdrive, power windows, power seat and many smaller options, but not "every factory option". I may be interested in your Hawk. I would definitely be interested if it was a finished car.

Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

pics might be avail. at later date. my dad lives in cattle country and does not have a pc- at library, if you want to call it that. his has the 289 with factory supercharger. alium. dash is very nice. power brakes,everything seems to work on it. dad is getting up there and not doing well, so i came for a visit from ct. it has all orig. interior-etc. just needs paint. this car even has the original marked factory supercharger belt-though faded.

Comment

What part of Florida does he live in? If it's not too far away, I would be willing to go look at it and take pictures for anyone who is interested.

Doug

Venice, Florida
          1950 Champion 9G F1

Comment

The important question; Does it have a real leather interior?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Tom - Mulberry, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2125.60)

1964 Studebaker Commander 170-1V, 3-speed w/OD (Cost to Date: $623.67)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
            1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

30 miles from st. cloud think the interior is vinyl, but original. also has another studerbaker of some sort 1963 but needs full restoration. he also has many spare parts and xtra motors

Comment

Since you state that it is "fully loaded", is it safe to assume that it has power windows and power seat? The supercharger and dash that you mention are standard equipment on a 1957 Golden Hawk.

Gary L.
                Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                Gary L.
                Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

I know a Stude guy in St. Cloud. If anyone's interested I'll pass on his email address.

Matthew Burnette
                  Hazlehurst, GA

Biggs' H2O-Induction

Comment

Working...
                  X