This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New batch of Studebaker Parts

I had the good fortune of being offered the opportunity to buy the remnants of an estate of a well known Studebaker collector from Connecticut. Mostly early stuff, 1932 & 1938 President, etc. The really good stuff (wig-wag tailights, etc.) had been sold off, but still some really neat items. Heading out in the morning to bring it all home. Will take some photos and put them on the web. Many boxes that have been stowed away for years. The fun is in the chase.....

Dan Peterson
    Montpelier, VT
    1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
    1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)
    1962 Lark V-8 Regal Convertible
    Dan Peterson
    Montpelier, VT
    1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
    1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

I LOVE finding stashes of stuff like this. One item or an inventory. Always fun to make discoveries once youstart to sift thru it all.[]

BTW, there's supposed to be the inventory of a fairly active Stude dealer (what's left after years anyway) in a barn around here someplace. I can't get definite bearings on their location tho. It was some old wrencher that made off with the stuff after the dealership folded and no one seems to remember the guy's name anymore. The dealer's wife was the one that told me about his taking the stuff off so he could keep servicing local Stude drivers, but she says he never followed thru on that after he stashed the parts in a barn where he lived.[B)]

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President 2-dr
    1955 President State
    1951 Champion Biz cpe
    1963 Daytona project FS
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I LOVE finding stashes of stuff like this. One item or an inventory. Always fun to make discoveries once youstart to sift thru it all.[]

BTW, there's supposed to be the inventory of a fairly active Stude dealer (what's left after years anyway) in a barn around here someplace. I can't get definite bearings on their location tho. It was some old wrencher that made off with the stuff after the dealership folded and no one seems to remember the guy's name anymore. The dealer's wife was the one that told me about his taking the stuff off so he could keep servicing local Stude drivers, but she says he never followed thru on that after he stashed the parts in a barn where he lived.[B)]

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      1957 President 2-dr
      1955 President State
      1951 Champion Biz cpe
      1963 Daytona project FS
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
      X