Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy, I Hope the Cure Can Be Found!

//////////////////////////
    Last edited by Studedude; 12-16-2010, 08:38 PM.
    sigpic
    Dave Lester

Seems to be working fine now, just wish it was still possible to subscribe to a topic. Maybe that can return?

Comment

Look on the bright side - as we get mmore members on here it's probably going to get worse.

Doug

Venice, Florida
      1950 Champion 9G F1

Comment

I just figure it's just a little voice telling me to get off my butt and get back to work on Stude's[]...
        HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Studedude

For our SDC site connection problems.
          I don't Blame SDC. I don't Blame Bob Shaw. "We" are purchasing a product from somebody that is not delivering.
          I have enjoyed the last couple of hours of smooth service, after having no access to the site earlier.
          Then, a few minutes ago, things started slowing down, and locking up.
          Every other element of my Internet access is functioning, but not this forum.
          I'm going to bed now. Maybe that's the idea? [?][^]
          Catch ya later!
          I thought maybe it was just my computer since it seems to have slowed down a lot recently.
          I have been getting timeouts a lot or I just give up close it down and go one to other things. I notice quite a few double posts so others must be having the timeout problem too.

Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia. '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Daytona convertible, '53 Commander Starliner, Museum R-4 engine, '62 Gravely Model L, '72 Gravely Model 430

Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
          '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Could it be that we are "Outpacing" the capacity of the system supporting this forum? I discovered the forum about a year ago and have been rather prolific in participating ever since. I have noticed some "Commers" and "Goers" since I came on board but, to me, it seems that we are growing rapidly as I see new folks wandering into the forum frequently. I am grateful that we have the forum and my complaints are not criticisms of the "powers that be" who make it possible. Rather, it is just my curiosity as to why it fails from time to time. Like many of you, my first inclination is to think that it is me or my equipment. So...I am comforted by the knowledge that others are experiencing the same problems. My curiosity as to why we are having these problems is only intensified by the lack of response or explanations from the mysterious "powers that be."

John Clary
            Greer, SC

Life... is what happens as you are making plans.
            SDC member since 1975
            John Clary
            Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Working...
            X