Stude coupe/ht bra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stude coupe/ht bra

A friend contacted me this evening about a never used black Wardlow 3- pc. hood & fender bra he bought for his '53 custom coupe & never used.
    It has a value of well over $200.00, but is available for just $100.00 + postage to the first responder. The first rock chip you avoid will pay for it.
    If you have a nice new paint job, you will now have one less excuse for not driving & enjoying your car, and maybe you can even get in on the action with the Rte 66 cruise next year!

Barry'd in Studes

Oh Dave....
    Sheba would love to dress up in black leather...
    After all..... She's a
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Cup size?
      Pics.?

Dean.

Comment

I believe a '53 coupe is a 'C' cup, whereas the '53 hardtops are a massive 'K' cup. [:0]

Brent's rootbeer racer.
        MN iron ore...it does your body good.
        sigpic
        In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

You may have heard what most owners of these have said about them right?

When driven at Interstate speed, most of them will dull the clearcoat and ruin the paint anyway, so pick your poison, rock chips or dull paint! [:0]

StudeRich
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Bizarre...this thread popped up after my inqiry/joke on wednesday's "eye candy" thread. Just shows to go ya!

1963 Lark, 259 V8, two-tone paint, Twin Traction. Driven often, always noticed!

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Studedude
              After all..... She's a
              SLUT.

Not sure if I want to no how you found this out... Sheba didn't mother any illegitimate 1/43 diecasts, I hope.[:I] LH

Straight from the horse's mouth
              Whirling dervish of misinformation.

Comment

I always worried about them dulling the top surface also.though if it's single stage"non metallic" or clearcoat a re-buff may cure it? I could live with stone bruises,until they get to rusting!!!

Joseph R. Zeiger
                Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

I had one for my 300ZX back in the day.
                  I think the rubbing is a problem only if you leave it on too long or if it gets wet/dirty.

If I go to the Phoenix meet, I might be in the market for a bra to protect my Avanti's new paint. I'd leave it on just for the freeway portions of the trip.

If anyone has a lead on a used one, or one I could borrow/rent, I'd be interested.

63 Avanti R1 2788
                  1914 Stutz Bearcat
                  (George Barris replica)

Washington State
                  63 Avanti R1 2788
                  1914 Stutz Bearcat
                  (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Working...
                  X