Bad PS hoses....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad PS hoses....?

I'm sure I saw a post on this. I have had to replace 2 new PS hoses from our big vendor. Both hoses leaked from the crimped ends. Anyone solved this ? Make my own ? Return possibility ?

Jack,
    Did you give them the chance to solve this?

quote:Originally posted by jackb

I'm sure I saw a post on this. I have had to replace 2 new PS hoses from our big vendor. Both hoses leaked from the crimped ends. Anyone solved this ? Make my own ? Return possibility ?
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

No..but will do so today...

Comment

quote:Originally posted by jackb

Are you sure ? It's much more likely they are leaking from the fittings since they are a bear to get tight.

JDP/Maryland
        JDP Maryland

Comment

I did call the vendor....very amicable call. They wanted the hose designation. I couldn't confirm which hose it is (was), but it leaks profusely from the crimped-to-hose connection when I turn the wheels to the mid/extreme left....Is this the left hand turn hose ? duh .....This will be the second hose I've replaced from the original NORS 4......I learned long ago to insulate the 2 hoses that run along the left manifold, and to make certain the spring retainer is connected to the steering gear....

Comment

Working...
          X