11-15 Eye Candy-Monday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11-15 Eye Candy-Monday.

COOL picture to get us early-birds goin! Thanks Rich!

Dan, I hope I get to see you race that someday[8D]

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
    Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Mine leans like that..but it's just from me getting in the seat.

Comment

I want one of those...

Comment

Good one, is that a track?

Dean.

Comment

What a CASO..
            Too cheap for high beams, and rebuilt his low beams with tape[]
            Jeff[8D]

http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock
            HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

This looks like the 64 from Atlanta. I am correct?
              sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Dean, yes, that's Road Atlanta, turn 8 or 9.
                Don, yep, that it is.
                Rich, thanks.

Dan Miller
                Atlanta, GA

[img=left]http://static.flickr.com/57/228744729_7aff5f0118_m.jpg[/img=left]
                Road Racers turn left AND right.

Comment

I had Dan's signature picture as my computer wall paper at work. Got A LOT of questions about it. Dummy that I am, I didn't have copies of them on the home computer. Now that I'm laid-off I hadn't gotten to see that beautiful sight in the last two months. Love the looks of that car !!

'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
                  '64 Daytona HT
                  \'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
                  \'64 Daytona HT

Comment

Always a pleasure to start the day with eye candy, even if we don't always post to say thanks. Thank you x 365!
                    Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Dan Miller
                      Atlanta, GA

[/quote]

I've always wondered about Dan's signature pic: Is he leading the Corvette and all those cars,...or is he about to get lapped[?][?][:I]
                      KURTRUK
                      (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Kurt,

Well, you see, it's like this....the cars you see behind me are in fact "club" racers...lots of $'s they go fast in the turns AND on the straights. Mine's not quite that "efficient" meaning I have more power on the straights to make up for being slower in the turns. I was capable of out running many in the straights, but they caught up to me in the turns. Bottom line...somebody has to be in the back. Most of those cars out there were lighter and more powerful and were not "street" cars. They had high dollar "racing tires" where mine were Goodyear Eagle GTs HR speed rating, translated...street tires. This is also where the term CASO might come into play.[B)] Next time there will be better tires for sure. Thanks for looking.

Dan Miller
                        Atlanta, GA

Comment

Nice Dan. The picture in the 'Esses' is the best. RA is a great track. Just watch that the Kudzoo doesn't grab you...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Tom - Mulberry, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2125.60)

1964 Studebaker Commander 170-1V, 3-speed w/OD (Cost to Date: $623.67)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                          1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Dan, a tee-shirt we got at Road Atlanta one year (80's??) from you with your car on it is one of the only ones I own that is WELL-worn. Loved the car and the sound was unmistakable, glad you're still out there beat'n up on 'em. As I remember, you passed others fairly regular and it looked easy. There was an AMX down there back in those days that also had a unique sound-but LOUD!!! Keep it up, John

Comment

Dan, a tee-shirt we got at Road Atlanta one year (80's??) from you with your car on it is one of the only ones I own that is WELL-worn. Loved the car and the sound was unmistakable, glad you're still out there beat'n up on 'em. As I remember, you passed others fairly regular and it looked easy. There was an AMX down there back in those days that also had a unique sound-but LOUD!!! Keep it up, John

Comment

Working...
                              X