Hawk reverse open hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawk reverse open hood

Can anyone email me some detailed information on how sbca96 did the front flip hood on a Hawk? The last posting was back in January. I am brand new to the forum so it won't let me email him directly. I would lilke to know what year and model Datsun the latches came off of, a "Z" car? What are the struts off of? I'm sure I caould figure it out but I'm just trying to save little time.

Get in touch with Jerry Forrester at Forrester's Chrome For The Street.
    Forrester's Chrome
    3990 Bankhead Hwy
    Douglasville, Ga 30134
    770-949-8942 M-F
    forr62@bellsouth.net

He's done some nice ones using mid sized GM stuff....
    Works good, and is inexpensive...
    Here's pic's of one he did...
    http://rides.webshots.com/album/551570762qnQxPN

quote:Originally posted by 3x2stude

Can anyone email me some detailed information on how sbca96 did the front flip hood on a Hawk? The last posting was back in January. I am brand new to the forum so it won't let me email him directly. I would lilke to know what year and model Datsun the latches came off of, a "Z" car? What are the struts off of? I'm sure I caould figure it out but I'm just trying to save little time.
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Do you have any idea what he charges to do this to a Hawk? Just looking for a ballpark figure. No use bothering him if I cant afford it.

Comment

Bother him.
        He is a lonely guy
        Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by jeryst

Do you have any idea what he charges to do this to a Hawk? Just looking for a ballpark figure. No use bothering him if I cant afford it.
        HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
        X