PDA

View Full Version : Hawk reverse open hood

3x2stude
11-15-2009, 10:56 AM
Can anyone email me some detailed information on how sbca96 did the front flip hood on a Hawk? The last posting was back in January. I am brand new to the forum so it won't let me email him directly. I would lilke to know what year and model Datsun the latches came off of, a "Z" car? What are the struts off of? I'm sure I caould figure it out but I'm just trying to save little time.

DEEPNHOCK
11-15-2009, 12:27 PM
Get in touch with Jerry Forrester at Forrester's Chrome For The Street.
Forrester's Chrome
3990 Bankhead Hwy
Douglasville, Ga 30134
770-949-8942 M-F
forr62@bellsouth.net

He's done some nice ones using mid sized GM stuff....
Works good, and is inexpensive...
Here's pic's of one he did...
http://rides.webshots.com/album/551570762qnQxPN

quote:Originally posted by 3x2stude

Can anyone email me some detailed information on how sbca96 did the front flip hood on a Hawk? The last posting was back in January. I am brand new to the forum so it won't let me email him directly. I would lilke to know what year and model Datsun the latches came off of, a "Z" car? What are the struts off of? I'm sure I caould figure it out but I'm just trying to save little time.

jeryst
11-15-2009, 10:36 PM
Do you have any idea what he charges to do this to a Hawk? Just looking for a ballpark figure. No use bothering him if I cant afford it.

DEEPNHOCK
11-15-2009, 10:56 PM
Bother him.
He is a lonely guy;)
Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by jeryst

Do you have any idea what he charges to do this to a Hawk? Just looking for a ballpark figure. No use bothering him if I cant afford it.