1966 Daytonas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1966 Daytonas

Can anyone tell me what color the carpet and dash is on a 66 daytona with red vinyl upholstery?? thanks

Ray Martin

I don't want to lead you astray with a very old memory on this, but I think that it was either black or red. I do know that a white vinyl interior came with a black carpet and dash.

Hopefully someone either has an original car with red vinyl or the proper place to look up the answer.

I appreciate the way that you take the time and effort to make your cars correct and well done.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Warren, is your Maroon Interior '66 Daytona Sport Sedan, Maroon on the dash and Carpet, closely matching the Seats and door Panels? [:0]

I seem to remember it was, but it has been a long time since I drove that car out of the showroom! [:0]

I remember the seats were darker than '64's, bordering on Burgundy, and very beautiful button pleated. []

Maybe you can verify for Ray, thanks.

StudeRich
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Thanks I have owned 6 1966 Daytonas over the years,the majority have had the white interior,black carpet and dash,one had black interior,carpet and dash.I am now restoring another one but want a red(maroon) interior.I can get new vinyl which is identical to the samplein the 66 DECOR Book,but dont know about the dash and carpet..Thanks

Ray Martin

Comment

Working...
        X