floor pans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floor pans

Awhile a go there was a guy that had posted that he bought floor pans for his 50 or 51 champion from a company on the net.I had that site saved then my laptop got wet and lost everything. can any one tell me the site or were I can get some .also do they fit good Thanks for the help

Classic Enterprizes- Barron Wi. 715-537-5422 or 715-234-4677 www.ClassicEnt.com These are made with thick metal,about 18 gauge.Pretty good parts,but fitment is a little tricky. They fit about as well as any aftermarket parts can be-[you make them fit by tweeking here and there.]

Oglesby,Il.
    " He's not happy unless there's some piece of $#%& in the driveway to work on"
    Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Thank you. this is not the site I was talking about but this will work.the ather site was cheaper

Comment

I remember the post, but not the title. Seems it was a supplier that I had not heard of before.

"In the heart of Arkansas."
        1952 Champion Starlight w/overdrive. Searcy, Arkansas
        "In the heart of Arkansas."
        Searcy, Arkansas
        1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
        1952 2R pickup

Comment

Here's what you want!

eBay Motors makes it easy to find parts for cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles & more. We even offer a massive selection of new & pre-owned classics, hot rods, exotics, vans, ATVs, RVs, boats and more at eBay Motors. Shop for your next vehicle, or start selling in a marketplace with 171 million buyers.

I've got some. They're also 18 ga. Smaller than Classic panels but MUCH cheaper! They're big enough to fix the most-likely rustouts. Just contact them if you don't see the ones you need.

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
          Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Has anyone ever used Atomix by 3m to bond floor panels in instead of welding them?

Comment

Has anyone ever used Atomix by 3m to bond floor panels in instead of welding them?

Comment

I have not used it to glue a floor in but being in the bodyshop business we use it all the time to glue on roof skins and door skins. Use part number 8115 with gun number 8117. Surface MUST be very clean!

Comment

This classic parts is good.I will add them to the list.my 17 year old son bought this 51 champ. body is in good shape . the floor pans need fixed

Comment

Actually, bad floors is such a common problem with Studees that it's fodder for jokes. For instance, a friend gave me two Wagonaires that had excellent, though not perfect, floors. I'm always kidding with him saying they must be counterfeit because the floors are still there![)]

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                    Ron Smith
                    Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
                    Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                    Ron Smith
                    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Hi all! Thanks Bob. I to have been looking for that site for a right pan for my 62 lark. Gene

Comment

google, c2cfabrication , that may be what you are looking for.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by oltrknut

google, c2cfabrication , that may be what you are looking for.

I believe this is their web site... http://c2cfabrication.com/index.html

From deep in the Ozarks...

Fred

Comment

I bought mine from Leroy Carey... Perfect fit.. He's in NC. Got his number from the Club Roster... Rockfoot

1955 President one owner
                            Moncks Corner, SC

Comment

Working...
                            X