Shameless Plug ---My Photobucket Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shameless Plug ---My Photobucket Pictures

If anybody's interested, I just loaded 200+ photos of the SNM into my photobucket. I think they turned out okay considering I was using a point and shoot digital camera. The pictures range from as recent as Oct 27, 2009, and date back to the old Freeman-Spicer building.[:I]

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Loved it...Thank you. I am convinced that there were no prettier late 20's and 30's cars built by any manufacturer.

ErnieR

Best so far 15.065 @ 91.84 MPH Island Dragway Great Meadows NJ Summer 2009.

Comment

Thanks for posting these .... I've got to get to South Bend some day and see the city and the museum.

<div align="left">John</div id="left">

<div align="left">'63 Avanti, R1, Auto, AC, PW (unrestored)</div id="left">
      sigpic
      John
      63R-2386
      Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

There are a lot more cars,wagons than there were at the old museum, gotta go back.

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Great photos, thanks for shareing

Comment

Keith, thank you for sharing the photos. I will show my friends. Made my day. jimmijim

Stude Junkie+++++++Do it right the f$$$$ Time. Never mind. Just do it right. When youre done your done. You'll know it.
            sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

What a great way to while away a little time on Sunday - looking at all of those wagons, carriages, and great Studebaker cars. That was super enjoyable, thanks for sharing.

Thomas

Comment

Great pictures thanks for sharing

Lenny
                Atlanta Ga.

Comment

It amazes me what a versitile company Studebaker was over a very long period of time, loved the photo's.
                  Being that I live in Southern Ca. I would have no use for it but the Studebaker Sleigh was just about the coolest thing I have ever seen.
                  Also love any of the old cars with the big headlights and the C.O.E truck man "O" man, I hope to own one of those some day.

Thanks,
                  Dean.

Comment

Thanks for posting the pics. I saved a few of them to my 800+ pic screen saver....

1950 Champion 2 Dr. Sedan

1949 Studebaker 2R5 half ton pickup...

Comment

I'm gonna bump this in case somebody would be interested, but missed it. Don't hate me.[:I]

Comment

Can't hate nice rides!
                        Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Thanks for sharing all those great pix. Brought back some wonderful memories of our visit to the museum in '07 during the International Meet in South Bend.
                          Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
                          Smithtown,NY
                          Long Island Studebaker Club
                          '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
                          Smithtown,NY
                          Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Working...
                          X