Anyone restore wheel well mouldings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone restore wheel well mouldings?

I need a set of wheel well mouldings for my 57 GH. I currently have 4 complete sets. One set is okay. The other 3 sets are in worse shape. Although the pieces are not cut, torn, etc, they do have gouges, flattened spots, etc.

Anyway, I lost my job and havent been able to find another, so I'm trying to do what I can to work on my GH on a very tight budget.

What I'd like to know is this, is there anyone that works on wheel well moulding that would be willing to trade one restored set for the 4 complete sets that I have? I dont know if this is a fair deal or not, (Comments invited), I'm just trying to see if anyone would be interested. I could be at Reedsville if someone wanted to look at my mouldings and possibly trade.

Why not just fix yours?? If you have time and not money, it's the way to go. Check out the great repair series by Dale McPhearson (Lark Parker) here:

In particular, this segment:

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
    Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Is that something that Matt is doing? yoo-hoo, Matt!

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

Email sent. Bring 'em to Reedsville..

Comment

I'd consider it, but it'd depend on just how bad the ones you have are. Shoot me an email at mbstude@gmail.com. My new buffer is in the mail so I'll be back at it soon.

Matthew Burnette
          Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Working...
          X