1954 Conestoga Bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1954 Conestoga Bumper

My 1954 Conestoga was hit and I need to find a rear bumper.
    I would also like to know if anyone knows where to send a bumper to be straighten.

Here is a link to my car photos. http://community.webshots.com/album/178154103cENfyB
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks Nick

OUCH! Talk about having a bad week... [:0][B)][xx(][V]

Matthew Burnette
    Hazlehurst, Georgia
    '59 Scotsman PU
    '63 Daytona HT

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

OUCH! Talk about having a bad week... [:0][B)][xx(][V]

Matthew Burnette
      Hazlehurst, Georgia
      '59 Scotsman PU
      '63 Daytona HT

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

I would add a rear quarter to your list. Sorry to see this happen to any Stude but wagons are close to my heart. Good Luck.

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
        Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

Comment

I would add a rear quarter to your list. Sorry to see this happen to any Stude but wagons are close to my heart. Good Luck.

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
          Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

Comment

OUCH!!! Nick, where are you located?

Miscreant adrift in
            the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

OUCH!!! Nick, where are you located?

Miscreant adrift in
              the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Man, everytime I look at this picture I get sick to my stomach. I feel really bad for you. I hope you already got a quarter panel for the car. [xx(]

Randy_G
                This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

Man, everytime I look at this picture I get sick to my stomach. I feel really bad for you. I hope you already got a quarter panel for the car. [xx(]

Randy_G
                  This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

Ouch! wish I had one. I do have a couple of 55 sedans bumpers, I don't know how close they are.
                    Good luck, the rest of the wagon looks great.

Ebon...

Comment

Ouch! wish I had one. I do have a couple of 55 sedans bumpers, I don't know how close they are.
                      Good luck, the rest of the wagon looks great.

Ebon...

Comment

I am from Richmond Indiana.
                        I was able to purchase a 1955 Conestoga from the St Louis area.
                        We cut the entire side out of the donor and placed it on my 54.

The car is back together except for the bumper.

I purchased a re-chromed one from EBay. When I finally got around to putting it on it turned out to be to wide.

So I have a beautiful bumper for a 54 or 55 sedan if anyone is interested.

I need a bumper for this one.

If I can not find one I was hoping someone could tell me where to send mine to have it straighten.

I found the donor and all the parts in Turning Wheels what a great magazine.

Got to love those Stude's

Comment

I am from Richmond Indiana.
                          I was able to purchase a 1955 Conestoga from the St Louis area.
                          We cut the entire side out of the donor and placed it on my 54.

The car is back together except for the bumper.

I purchased a re-chromed one from EBay. When I finally got around to putting it on it turned out to be to wide.

So I have a beautiful bumper for a 54 or 55 sedan if anyone is interested.

I need a bumper for this one.

If I can not find one I was hoping someone could tell me where to send mine to have it straighten.

I found the donor and all the parts in Turning Wheels what a great magazine.

Got to love those Stude's

Comment

I would be amazed if the sedan and wagons are different. The fronts are the same. I believe that the rear bumpers for the sedans 53/54 and 54 wagons are the same. The 55 had had different front and rear bumpers for the sedans. ([?][?][?]not sure about rear bumper on the 55 wagon it may be the same as the 54 wagon or it may use the 55 sedan bumper[?][?][?], they use the same tail lights). Of course the 53/54 c/k rear will be different. Page 336 in the chassis book shows part number 532088w bumper bar outer face for all 53/54 W-F-Y cars, no mention of the D body style,(wagons).

Chris Coop<s></s><s></s>

Sedans rule!!!

Comment

I would be amazed if the sedan and wagons are different. The fronts are the same. I believe that the rear bumpers for the sedans 53/54 and 54 wagons are the same. The 55 had had different front and rear bumpers for the sedans. ([?][?][?]not sure about rear bumper on the 55 wagon it may be the same as the 54 wagon or it may use the 55 sedan bumper[?][?][?], they use the same tail lights). Of course the 53/54 c/k rear will be different. Page 336 in the chassis book shows part number 532088w bumper bar outer face for all 53/54 W-F-Y cars, no mention of the D body style,(wagons).

Chris Coop<s></s><s></s>

Sedans rule!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X