mcpherson college

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcpherson college

I want to know if anybody has heard of mcpherson college and if you have what you think of it.

Heath Goering
    McPherson KS

I have heard that they have an auto restoration curriculum, but I don't know anything about it.

Here is theie web site:

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

I have heard that they have an auto restoration curriculum, but I don't know anything about it.

Here is theie web site:

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

I understand that their auto restoration program is terrific. In fact, Jay Leno has donated a lot of money to the school. I think it's to provide scholarship money to deserving students.

As far as I know, it's one of the only college programs of its type.
        Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
        Smithtown,NY
        Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

I understand that their auto restoration program is terrific. In fact, Jay Leno has donated a lot of money to the school. I think it's to provide scholarship money to deserving students.

As far as I know, it's one of the only college programs of its type.
          Rog

Smithtown,NY
          Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Barrett-Jackson auctioned a car earlier this week that had been done by the students to raise monrey for the program.

63 Avanti R1 2788
            1914 Stutz Bearcat
            (George Barris replica)

Washington State
            63 Avanti R1 2788
            1914 Stutz Bearcat
            (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Barrett-Jackson auctioned a car earlier this week that had been done by the students to raise monrey for the program.

63 Avanti R1 2788
              1914 Stutz Bearcat
              (George Barris replica)

Washington State
              63 Avanti R1 2788
              1914 Stutz Bearcat
              (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

they have a great restoration program, I'm currently enrolled in it as a Freshman this year. It's a good 4 year program and when you graduate you have a bachelors in automotive restoration, management, design, communications, and history. There is also a advanced restoration were you don't take extra classes you just take the tech classes. So far I like it and am impressed with it.

Heath Goering
                McPherson KS

Comment

they have a great restoration program, I'm currently enrolled in it as a Freshman this year. It's a good 4 year program and when you graduate you have a bachelors in automotive restoration, management, design, communications, and history. There is also a advanced restoration were you don't take extra classes you just take the tech classes. So far I like it and am impressed with it.

Heath Goering
                  McPherson KS

Comment

an email to Jay Leno for information should bring you information too.....I've heard nothing but GOOD and it is a very legitimate college....Brad....Atchison KANSAS

Comment

an email to Jay Leno for information should bring you information too.....I've heard nothing but GOOD and it is a very legitimate college....Brad....Atchison KANSAS

Comment

On Oct. 12-13 2007 there will be a Studebaker Show there. The Midway SDC is putting a on Studebaker meet. With tours of the colege. I'll be there with my dark red 48 Business Coupe.

Comment

On Oct. 12-13 2007 there will be a Studebaker Show there. The Midway SDC is putting a on Studebaker meet. With tours of the colege. I'll be there with my dark red 48 Business Coupe.

Comment

I know a little about it...
                            I'm planning on attending there, to go through the Auto Restorarion Program. StudebakerGeorge Klutkowski told me about it, and Steve Cade, of Stephen Allen's Auto, really encouraged me to go for it. Steve said that it's the best thing that I could do if I wanted to work with antique cars. And he is a top restorer. It's a really good setup, to say the least.

Heath Goering; could you tell me more about the 'restoration only' classes? That's what I'd REALLY like to do!

Matthew Burnette
                            Hazlehurst, Georgia
                            '59 Scotsman PU
                            '63 Daytona HT

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

I know a little about it...
                              I'm planning on attending there, to go through the Auto Restorarion Program. StudebakerGeorge Klutkowski told me about it, and Steve Cade, of Stephen Allen's Auto, really encouraged me to go for it. Steve said that it's the best thing that I could do if I wanted to work with antique cars. And he is a top restorer. It's a really good setup, to say the least.

Heath Goering; could you tell me more about the 'restoration only' classes? That's what I'd REALLY like to do!

Matthew Burnette
                              Hazlehurst, Georgia
                              '59 Scotsman PU
                              '63 Daytona HT

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

Working...
                              X