Avanti option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti option

Looking at the built sheet for my Avanti I noticed one option that I could not figure out.
    The option was X84 AC3286 L&R.
    Can anyone explain this option or direct me to the appropriate area to find out.

Thanks
    pb

I hope somebody corrects me if I'm wrong, but I believe that's for seat belts, left and right.

Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.
    Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

I asked the same question about mine and got the same answer.
      Mine says X84 AC3289 L&R X85 AC3289 L&R
      I think the "X84" stands for FRONT seat belts and the "3286" would
      be the COLOR.
      Mine are black so I guess the 3289 stands for the color black.
      I was also told that they were dealer installed.

Comment

I believe seat belts were a delete option, but accessories like seat belts, outside rear view mirrors and wheel covers were shipped in the car and the dealer installed them.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Gunslinger

I believe seat belts were a delete option, but accessories like seat belts, outside rear view mirrors and wheel covers were shipped in the car and the dealer installed them.
          That is correct, hence the "X" in front of the Accessory Part Number,
          = "UNINSTALLED". Meaning factory supplied, but Dealer Installed in the Dealer or Factory (for factory delivery) Preparation for delivery.

StudeRich
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Thankyou for explaining that so quickly.
            pb

Comment

According to book F AC 3289 are front seat belts, black. AC 3288 would be front seat belts, red, AC 3287 would be front seat belts, turquoise and so on. The accessory number (AC XXXX would determine color)

Comment

Working...
              X