Seat covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat covers

The factory that makes my covers already does show correct sets for GT Hawks, C cab trucks and Avanti's that I sell for $500. We want to expand to other models and need beta testers. If you have a popular model that needs covers and send the original upholstery to my factory, I'll have them replicate them as close as possible for 40% off retail.($300 or so after discount) We can't do unusual heat embossed patterns, nor the exact fabrics, but can come real close on some, maybe perfect on all vinyl. E-mail if you have a idea.

JDP/Maryland
    JDP Maryland

Wagonaires?
    Perhaps a generic pattern in all-vinyl and one in Vinyl/cloth
    Front seat is a no-brainer... but what about the rear?

PS- yes, I have a couple rear seats with descent covers that patterns can be pulled.

Ray

Specializing in Studebaker Restoration
    Ray

www.raylinrestoration.com

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Studeman

Wagonaires?
      Perhaps a generic pattern in all-vinyl and one in Vinyl/cloth
      Front seat is a no-brainer... but what about the rear?

PS- yes, I have a couple rear seats with descent covers that patterns can be pulled.

Ray

I don't have a problem doing vinyl or cloth, or a combination. I just want to tweak the patterns I have and get the the top pattern panels the correct height even though I can't do the heat embossed squares. I could do your wagon for $250, or with machine stitched squares for $50 more on a beta deal. BTW, I have the wagon rear seat pattern, but it could probably be improved.

JDP/Maryland
      JDP Maryland

Comment

Working...
      X