Ohio Stude Garage Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio Stude Garage Article

Planning on building or remodeling a garage? The home decor media have relegated doing over the garage to the same place that homeowners have placed the idea: at the bottom of the to-do list.

Clem Decrane's place....
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

quote:Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK

Planning on building or remodeling a garage? The home decor media have relegated doing over the garage to the same place that homeowners have placed the idea: at the bottom of the to-do list.

Clem Decrane's place....
    Wow, I don't live real far from him and have never, ever seen or heard of him or that R-powered '64 Hawk! And I've belonged to the Ohio Region SDC for probably fifteen years or more.

Bill Pressler
    Kent, OH
    '63 Lark Daytona Skytop R1
    '64 Daytona Hardtop
    Bill Pressler
    Kent, OH
    (formerly Greenville, PA)
    Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
    Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
    1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
    1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
    All are in Australia now

Comment

I have met the gentlemen many times at car shows, very friendly and warm.

Comment

I'm with you, Bill. I have never seen that car at any of our SDC meets since 1996. He's close to Pamer's farm, so it would be nice to see him at his meet next weekend. I doubt he's on our local roster, though. I've been to other car shows during the summer and would have noticed that car and certainly chatted him up. He obviously gets it out. Nice article. Thanks Jeff.

Comment

Working...
        X