Sunday 18th Eye Candy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday 18th Eye Candy

Not sure it's candy. Definitely interesting.

1952 Champion Starlight w/overdrive. Searcy, Arkansas
    "I may be lazy, but I'm not shiftless."
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

I have that same picture taken in 1995, but has some friends in I will post it if I can find it , and follow with a story...Bob

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA
      canbstudebakers-
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Sweet, i love going through old industrial, and small town areas and seeing the ad signs on buildings. Of course you have to be of a certain age to remember what some were for.

Comment

I sure miss the sight of that first shot.

Comment

quote:Not sure it's candy.
            Looks edible to me LH

"I'm allergic to small block Chevys."
            Whirling dervish of misinformation.

Comment

Hear is my shot of the side of the building taken in 1995 on a trip from Minnesota with friend Tony Berbig on the right and a past so called friend on the left, some of you real early forum members might remember him as I have heard that he was one big load mouth here on the forum and that is the way I remember him in real life also, his name is Anthony Mato or other wise known as "ANT" Remember him now? Any way the 3 of us drove to South Bend one night and spent a day going all over the Newman Altman building as it was known then, after driving back later that night just to turn around and drive to Iowa for the zone meet in Clear Lake Iowa at the Surf Ballroom, that was really and nice zone meet and rather large it was right after the National in Austin, Texas with that one being so hot I think a lot more people came to this Zone and didn't go to the national. the 2nd picture is of Tony Berbig, good guy...Bob

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA
              canbstudebakers-
              Candbstudebakers
              Castro Valley,
              California

Comment

Working...
              X