Anyone got these? -- 62 Lark trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got these? -- 62 Lark trim

I'm searching for the trim that I have pointed to in the pic but for the drivers side.

Anyone? Anyone?

'62 Lark Regal

[img][/img]

Studebaker classifieds! www.studeswap.com

Sorry, no trim here but that sure is a nice car.
    Dean.

Comment

Thanks Dean, its in pretty good shape overall. I am putting new floors in sometime over the next couple of weeks. The only other areas I have to take care of is the rust just behind the door you see in the pic and some cracked bondo on the drivers front fender. The interior is in good shape and the engine (259) was just rebuilt. I'll have to put a new top on it and check out the lift cylinders. It has AC but I'm pretty sure it doesn't work.

Comment

That's the model I am looking for. Anyone have one they don't need??? Great looking car.

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
        Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

Comment

I saw some trim for a 62 lark listed on ebay.

fred

Comment

I got a better idea, give me the car, and you won't have to look for it,LOL! I got '62 4 door trim, but that don't help you much. That is a nice project, if you could really call it that, and its also my favorite stude lark of all time! Have fun!

Dylan Wills

'61 lark deluxe 4 door wagon
            Dylan Wills
            Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
            1961 Lark 4 door wagon #2 (Wife's car!)
            1955 VW Beetle (Went to the dark side)
            1914 Ford Model T

Comment

will trim from a 2-door sedan work????

2006,f-150,2x4,v-6,5-speed manual,8ft bed, will post stude info when i get it on the road.

Comment

Yes, 2-dr sedan should be the same. I've been thinking about that 62 Daytona in the U-pick-parts yard in Sun Velley CA. I never did go down to see what I could save from that thing. Frankly, it's a matter of economics. I don't think the trip would pay for itself quick enough (or even monetarily enough) for me to make that 500 mile round trip.[V]

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                1963 Cruiser
                1960 Larkvertible V8
                1958 Provincial wagon
                1953 Commander coupe
                1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Mike--

Those are probably from Daytonas/Cruisers, that side trim having had a straight top line both years; the '63 Regals also had a plain straight "spear"...but '62 Deluxes/Regals had a "pointed" dip as on Steve H's droptop, similar to (but not exactly the same as) the '59 trim.

I do have the bits Steve H seeks...unfortunately they're attached to the driver's side of my '62 Lark 2dr post! Looks identical to what's on the convertible; I'm quite sure they'd be interchangeable. (The taillight-to-"kink" section should fit too, even from a 4dr.)

S.

Comment

yep, they are specific to '62 Regal 2 doors. The Daytonas had a different type. Thats the only thing missing from the car that I have found so far.

Comment

Daytona uses a different quarter trim. won't work. door trim is probably the same

nate

--
                      55 Commander Starlight
                      --
                      55 Commander Starlight
                      http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Comment

Sasco..now SI has the door and the small part behind the door in South Bend..The rear fender long one, I could not find there. Studebakers west did have the rear piece..hope this helps..

Making resverations at the poor house parking lot for me and my 62 Lark..
                        Making resverations at the poor house parking lot for me and my 62 Lark..

Comment

Working...
                        X