Plenty of 1957 Hawk Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plenty of 1957 Hawk Parts

This is an update from George in Upper Darby Pa. We are just about done rebuilding my 57 Silverhawk to concourse condition from an accident that happened in June. Here is what I have to sell from the donor car that I have here. These parts are from the donor car so please if need something that isn't listed kindly email me at eastconnectmover@aol.com for your inquiry.Note: these parts are from a clear titled Pennsylvania Studebaker 1957 Hawk.

1: A complete red hawk interior that is from a 1958 to 61 interior looks like never sat in.

2: A rebuilt 289 V8 studebaker engine with a 4 barrel and a perfect automatic transmission. A solid hawk frame.
    3: A complete dashboard everything except Tach and CLOCK.
    4: A complete cowl.
    5: Many hard to find parts from this 57 hawk.
    6: A power steering pump perfect. A power brake system perfect with all the parts with it
    7: many body panels.
    8: Winshield wiper parts including wiper transmission all works fine.
    9: front winshield with stainless trim perfect
    10: 2 front fenders rebuilt

Just too many to list email me with your needs. We are located in the Philadelphia, Pa area

Thanks

GeorgeMaier
    GeorgeMaier

My son and I are restoring a 57 Silver Hawk. It needs all glass except the small rear coupe windows and curved back glass. Specifically the windshield, both wing windows, and side
    window pieces. Is the glass on your donor good ?
    We don't need perfect bur not broken or chipped. Also, we need all the interior.
    Could you send a pic or two of the interior to my email ?
    <rcurtis105@cox.net>
    Please advise your price in the email. It's a long way from Santa Barbara to Penn. but maybe the glass would ship OK.
    ....DIck Curtis
    The 1950 Champion Starlight
    Santa Barbara
    CA

Comment

Working...
    X