Searching for 62 Hawk part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for 62 Hawk part

Trying to locate a power steering control valve for a 62 Hawk. Please respond to putnpar@prodigy.net with part information. Thank you.

The control valve itself is the same from 1958(Hawks-only)... and 1959-1964 ALL PS-equipped cars.
    You will need a HAWK-style reach-rod and pitman arm, from any 58-64 Hawk, even though the parts book lists different numbers, they all will fit your car.
    SASCO had NOS reach-rods for 1964 Hawks. But, I don't know how available they will be now that SASCO is closed.

If you have the original PS setup... it's easy to swap the rod over if you get a valve from a Lark.

Ray

Specializing in Studebaker Restoration
    Ray

www.raylinrestoration.com
    Specializing in Studebaker Restoration

Comment

Not sure where you are but I just got some parts from a '63 GT from the guy below and it has a complete PS unit, pump, control valve, etc. that he wants to get rid of. He is NW of Philly, near Reading.

dave@daautosalvage.com

610-756-3848
      610-451-6280

Dan White
      64 R1 GT
      64 R2 GT
      Dan White
      64 R1 GT
      64 R2 GT
      58 C Cab
      57 Broadmoor (Marvin)

Comment

Patrick,

Glad you made it on here. Welcome to the forum! We can't have too many Pats!

Pat

Pat Dilling
        Olivehurst, CA
        Custom '53 Starlight aka Stu Cool

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611
        Pat Dilling
        Olivehurst, CA
        Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Thank's for your responce. I have modified my request. The guy you gave me doe's not quite know how much he really wants to sell the parts for or how much. He went from $200. to $1000. on the phone. Very interesting man though. Thanks again, Pat.

quote:Originally posted by Dan White

Not sure where you are but I just got some parts from a '63 GT from the guy below and it has a complete PS unit, pump, control valve, etc. that he wants to get rid of. He is NW of Philly, near Reading.

dave@daautosalvage.com

610-756-3848
          610-451-6280

Dan White
          64 R1 GT
          64 R2 GT

Comment

Working...
          X