Avanti Roll-Bar Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti Roll-Bar Cover

Does anyone have a roll bar cover for an Avanti that they would be willing to part with? If so, please send me an e-mail.

I know that a plastic one is available; but I would prefer a factory upholstered one.

Thanks,

========================
    63 Avanti R2, 4-Speed, 3.73 TT
    Martinez, CA

FYI...if you find an upholstered one for sale, it will likely need repair and new upholstery which will all cost more than the reproduction plastic one. I faced that a couple of years ago and simply bought the reproduction. I did find someone to buy my original which was a mess from age and prior owners running screws through it rather than simply buy new clips to hold it in place.

You might consider buying the repro and have it upholstered to match...that never dawned on me back then. A good upholsterer should be able to pad and cover it.

Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.
    Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

I think I have one from my 1st Avanti. I know I installed an NOS one at the time. If you are interested e-mail me and I'll dig it out. I also have the dash cover from that 1st car. The car came from Hawaii so there is some heat damage or cracking on the dash. I've repaired worse.

Comment

I have one, but it's pretty crispy from sitting in the Texas sun for 20 years. I have no idea whether it's salvageable.

Comment

Working...
        X