Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Service Referrals in or near Houston, TX ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Referrals in or near Houston, TX ??

Can anyone recommend shops for reliable good quality body work and engine/transmission work on Stude Avantis in or near Houston, TX? I have some issues that are out of my league. Thanks in advance.

give me a shout- I can point you in the right direction.

Barry'd in Studes

Comment

Javier's on Clay Rd. in northwest Houston, is a good place. He builds Jeep rockcrawlers from scratch, and also works on a lot of older vehicles. He knows how to make a Stude work. Next door to him is Junior's place. It is called International Body and Paint. He does really, really good work. He replaced my floors and rockers and blended the paint perfectly. He restores antique single cylinder farm engines from the turn of the century, the last century. Both men are excellent. Also, they will refer you to a really good interior man, who is about 4 blocks away.

Comment

We are located in Clute, Texas, about 45 miles south of Houston. We are currently building a 53 hardtop for a customer. If you would like to see examples of our work check out our website. Street-rod-concepts.com, or you can give us a call @ 979 265-3405. Ask for Rik or Lane. I hope we can help you out.

Lane

Street Rod Concepts

Comment

Working...
        X