Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1947 Champion photos

Several photos of a newly acquired Stude w/mouse motels...Brad[img]

WOW! That looks like a really solid body!

[img] http://home.comcast.net/~jdwain/grecian.jpg [/img]
    Dwain G.
    Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

WOW! That looks like a really solid body!

[img] http://home.comcast.net/~jdwain/grecian.jpg [/img]
      Dwain G.
      Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

OK Dwain, you gotta explain that pic! EDIT: Wait, it's the Barris Grecian. Made from a '47 sedan, right? (I figued that out by it's 'properties'. )

Here's the pics of the '47. Solid car!! I think you had the IMG brackets wrong.

Matthew Burnette
        Hazlehurst, Georgia
        '59 Scotsman PU
        '63 Daytona HT

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

OK Dwain, you gotta explain that pic! EDIT: Wait, it's the Barris Grecian. Made from a '47 sedan, right? (I figued that out by it's 'properties'. )

Here's the pics of the '47. Solid car!! I think you had the IMG brackets wrong.

Matthew Burnette
          Hazlehurst, Georgia
          '59 Scotsman PU
          '63 Daytona HT

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

It is a very solid low mileage car. I found the original Stude.keys on the floor and 5 bags of trash came out also. The steering wheel was in the seat. The rust out is in the trunk lid and at the front passenger's right foot below the fender vent. Mice and urine rotted out the bottom of the "B" pillar by the body ID on the driver's side----I removed a cotton nest and waste that would fill a quart jar. The windshield washer jar has a cotton mouse nest in the bottom of it. The chrome and stainless are wonderful. It has fog light mounts up front but no lights. The engine turns. I have a '52 (Kansas car) on the lift getting new brakes and then the '47 (Nebraska car) will go on the lift for a bottom inspection and to get it running and driveable. Two Studes back on the road!!!!!!!!!....Brad

Comment

It is a very solid low mileage car. I found the original Stude.keys on the floor and 5 bags of trash came out also. The steering wheel was in the seat. The rust out is in the trunk lid and at the front passenger's right foot below the fender vent. Mice and urine rotted out the bottom of the "B" pillar by the body ID on the driver's side----I removed a cotton nest and waste that would fill a quart jar. The windshield washer jar has a cotton mouse nest in the bottom of it. The chrome and stainless are wonderful. It has fog light mounts up front but no lights. The engine turns. I have a '52 (Kansas car) on the lift getting new brakes and then the '47 (Nebraska car) will go on the lift for a bottom inspection and to get it running and driveable. Two Studes back on the road!!!!!!!!!....Brad

Comment

HELP........How were the brackets wrong........Brad

Comment

HELP........How were the brackets wrong........Brad

Comment

Did you put the {} around the IMG, or [], like it needs to be? [8D]

Matthew Burnette
                    Hazlehurst, Georgia
                    '59 Scotsman PU
                    '63 Daytona HT

Comment

Did you put the {} around the IMG, or [], like it needs to be? [8D]

Matthew Burnette
                      Hazlehurst, Georgia
                      '59 Scotsman PU
                      '63 Daytona HT

Comment

quote: OK Dwain, you gotta explain that pic! EDIT: Wait, it's the Barris Grecian. Made from a '47 sedan, right? (I figued that out by it's 'properties'. )

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

quote: OK Dwain, you gotta explain that pic! EDIT: Wait, it's the Barris Grecian. Made from a '47 sedan, right? (I figued that out by it's 'properties'. )

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

the [ ] are already there...Brad

Comment

the [ ] are already there...Brad

Comment

Working...
                              X