Altered manifold from 2 to a 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altered manifold from 2 to a 4

I just received 10 altered Manifolds back form Machine shop that does them for me, since I will be driving to Minnesota and have room I will sell and bring with me any that anyone might want, they would need to be picked up in the St. Paul area, or talk to me, my price is $80.00 each with out a core charge, I don't need cores have 25 more getting cut now. save the shipping and buy it cheaper than Sasco was selling the single 2's for...time is short and payment would need to be Pay-pal. leaving in the AM of the 4th ...Bob

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA
    canbstudebakers-
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Another great offer from Bob! Are you hauling a car? In any case, thanks for all you do, and have a safe trip![^]

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
    Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Already got mine. Thanks Bob! [^]

Comment

Dave yours is one of these I needed to wait until he got them done to send yours, I knew you didn't need it just yet so will package it and get off to you, others should take me up on this offer since shipping runs about $30.00, Bams I sold the 54 coupe so will be hauling it back with me and then down to Kansas City where I will be picking up a golden hawk to take back and send to Australia, the coupe is going to OK....Bob

Castro Valley, CA
        canbstudebakers-
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

Bob, will you be going through Salt Lake City? I could sure use one of your manifolds. I could meet you any time and pick it up.
          Let me know. Fred Ball
          Fred

sigpic

Comment

Yes Fred on the AM of the 5th, send me $80.00 by Pay-pal and I will bring one along...Bob

Castro Valley, CA
            canbstudebakers-
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

Bob there is an All Missouri meet in KC Oct 9 & 10 if you will be through there on those dates. Its in North KC at 18th and Swift. Could be some prospective sales there.

Jim Caldwell
              "The view don't change if you ain't the lead dog"

Comment

Thanks Jim ,but my 50th class reunion is the 9 and 10th thats the reason I will be in Minnesota....Bob

Castro Valley, CA
                canbstudebakers-
                Candbstudebakers
                Castro Valley,
                California

Comment

Working...
                X