Different valve covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different valve covers

I've got one of these late style, four-hole valve covers that I picked up at SASCO years ago. These on this car are obviously something put on later. Has anyone ever seen these in use on another Stude???

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1963 Cruiser
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

This car is owned by Chris Campbell. He wrote the article on the Ute for Hot Rod Deluxe.

The car was previously owned by Sal.

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

That back seat looks like it may be from a speedster? Yellow with the diamond pattern pleats. The deck lid appears to be from the same speedster perhaps....

Jeff in ND

'53 Champion Hardtop

Jeff in ND

Comment

In fact, the pictures in the ad are the same pix I sent him when he was interested in buying the car. This really is a solid car. The car looks far worse in the pictures than it does in real life. I wish I could have spent more time on the car before I sold it. The engine turns freely with a battery hotwired to it. I never did go the extra mile and try to start it. The back seat and trunk is indeed from a Speedster. I never had the Speedster, but several of its parts came with the green car. I still have a front fender and a few more pieces of the interior. I'm sorry that he's not able to build the car. He seemed so excited about getting it. He is a really cool guy. His wife drives a hot 350 powered Nova.

sals54
        sals54

Comment

Working...
        X