back again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back again

well after my long abscence i seen the same 2 studes for sale still, i'm going to look at them within the next week or 2, he's asking 1k for them both which to me son't sound terrible... does anyone know what a decrepit 1950 champion goes for assumong it's complete w/good frame?

You can't Spell Studebaker without STUD!

What body style - define "decrepit".

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1963 Cruiser
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

There are many factors to consider. Are the frames toast? are tne engines frozen? Is there any good glass? What about the trim and bright work? The sheet metal is also a factor. If the two cars can't make about 80% of a complete car, I'd pass. Remember the old saying; "The devil is in the details". The cost of the details can make restoration a poor investment. Doug

Venice, Florida
      1950 Champion 9G F1

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Invalid User Name

There are many factors to consider. Are the frames toast? are tne engines frozen? Is there any good glass? What about the trim and bright work? The sheet metal is also a factor. If the two cars can't make about 80% of a complete car, I'd pass. Remember the old saying; "The devil is in the details". The cost of the details can make restoration a poor investment. Doug

Venice, Florida
        1950 Champion 9G F1
        Isn't your Lark missing a few parts??[)] LH

"I'm allergic to small block Chevys."
        Whirling dervish of misinformation.

Comment

Working...
        X