No announcement yet.

Uploading photos to SDC Forum (I hope)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading photos to SDC Forum (I hope)

These are images of 5 of my cars on Flickr:

Please include these small images with my post. Thanks.

jnfweber
    sigpic
    Jack, in Montana

hmmm not sure why the are not working. If you don't mind me copying them to my photobucket account I will post them for you.

Nice car!

Studebaker classifieds! www.studeswap.com

Comment

Nice looking M series! [8D]

<h5>Mark
      '57 Transtar Deluxe
      Vancouver Island Chapter
      http://visdc.shawwebspace.ca/ </h5>

Mark Hayden
      '66 Commander

Comment

******************************************************************************** ********
        Hmmm not sure why the are not working. If you don't mind me copying them to my photobucket account I will post them for you.

Nice car!

******************************************************************************** ********

Thanks, I think I can go back to Flickr and add .jpg to fix. I don't want such HUGE thumbnails, but don't want to reduce pixels any further.
        Perhaps Forum webmaster can reduce them and put them in a line.

You've got a nice truck, too!!

Jack in Montana

sigpic
        Jack, in Montana

Comment

quote:Originally posted by jnfweber

Hmmm not sure why the are not working. If you don't mind me copying them to my photobucket account I will post them for you.

Nice car!

Thanks, I think I can go back to Flickr and add .jpg to fix. I don't want such HUGE thumbnails, but don't want to reduce pixels any further.
          Perhaps Forum webmaster can reduce them and put them in a line.

You've got a nice truck, too!!

Jack in Montana

sigpic
          Jack, in Montana

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Mark57

Nice looking M series! [8D]

<h5>Mark
            '57 Transtar Deluxe
            Vancouver Island Chapter
            http://visdc.shawwebspace.ca/ </h5>

________________________________________________________________________________ ________________

Mark, it looks like you use this great looking R-series for work! Moving? I hauled the entire roof of a house to the landfill in about 40 loads on my M-5 (lots of dings acquired) before I sanded it down
            and had it repainted. Big mistake! Used local MAACO output in CA and this is the closest color (John Deere Green) they had to the original
            Ditzler color (Forest Green). I'm smarter now and go to paint shops where they can match any color.
            ________________________________________________________________________________ ________________
            sigpic
            Jack, in Montana

Comment

Keoni Dibelka / HiloFoto
              In Hawai'i; on Hawai'i; on the Windward Side
              If da salt air never chew 'em up bumbye da lava will...

Comment

Thanks for the help from Hawaii. Now I would like to add these to my Profile, all in a straight line, if possible.

sigpic
                Jack, in Montana

Comment

Interesting...I wonder why it's not working...now I have to try.

Is that what you want?

Fred

**I'm not the best speller...FireFox catches most of my mistakes, but I use IE at work**

Comment

quote:Originally posted by SteveH

hmmm not sure why the are not working. If you don't mind me copying them to my photobucket account I will post them for you.

Nice car!

Thanks for offering to help. I finally got them loaded, by my usual method (trial and error) with a little help from the U-Tube video. It takes a while to get the hang of things. I wish there were a way to line up the 5 photos horizontally so it wouldn't take up so much space.

Jack in Montana

sigpic
                    Jack, in Montana

Comment

quote:Originally posted by ozarkman

Is that what you want?

Fred

**I'm not the best speller...FireFox catches most of my mistakes, but I use IE at work**
                      Yes, that's great. Just what I wanted. Now you can tell me how to do that. My son has a "cabin" on Table Rock Lake in SW Mo.
                      Thanks, Jack in Montana
                      sigpic
                      Jack, in Montana

Comment

quote:Originally posted by ozarkman

Is that what you want?

Fred

I think I've got it now, Fred. Thnx.

Jack in Montana

sigpic
                        Jack, in Montana

Comment

Jack in Montana; I don't see the 64 Cruiser you said you had. I think I know the car. White, red interior, splir recliers, air, and a factory spotlight, but no radio. Nice 60,000 mile car. Last I saw you was Omaha,2006.

studedick from the lower Ozarks

Comment

Don't put them in a straight line, unless they are tiny
                            (used for your sig line)Putting pic's all horizontal will cause ALL post's afterward to text out too wide to read on a normal PC screen.
                            Pic's should be each put on a new line with a space in between each line.
                            HTIH
                            Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by jnfweber

Thanks for the help from Hawaii. Now I would like to add these to my Profile, all in a straight line, if possible.
                            HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Dick Clemens

Jack in Montana; I don't see the 64 Cruiser you said you had. I think I know the car. White, red interior, splir recliers, air, and a factory spotlight, but no radio. Nice 60,000 mile car. Last I saw you was Omaha,2006.

studedick from the lower Ozarks
                              I'll take a photo of it tomorrow. Runs great, looks the same, no oil leaks. Thanks for the help Mr. C.

Jack in Montana

sigpic
                              Jack, in Montana

Comment

Working...
                              X